Custom Automation is a privately owned Australian company specializing in design and integration of automated material handling systems. Founded in 1956 as an Australian distributor for Jervis B Webb conveyor technology out of Detroit USA, CA is today equipped to handle large and small scale automated material handling and optimization projects across all industries including Automotive, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Warehousing.
Our belief is that integration, flexibility and safety are the key elements to allowing industries to respond effectively to the current and future challenges of a dynamic and demanding global market.
Through our long term relationship with Daifuku, the world’s largest material handling company, CA has a technology partner that is the envy of any competitor in the market.
CA is a nimble and efficient operation, able to provide value added solutions for applications that require special purpose design, engineering and fabrication with our in-house engineering and fabrication facility. Our long history in the Australian manufacturing Industry has developed a distinguished network of hardware and software providers and contractors which allows Custom Automation to expand and contract as projects demand and retain only a core group of key engineering, project management, marketing, sales and administrative staff.
CA are a local company with extensive global experience. Our expertise and knowledge have seen us complete work in the following markets.
CA provides seamlessly integrated Robot Palletizing Systems that operate in a wide variety of applications including packs, trays, bundles and bags. CA utilize Nachi robots and the latest available technologies for Safety, Controls and Operator Interface to assure all applications are performed in the safest and most efficient manner.
Automation of intra-logistic tasks has been a growing trend globally for decades now. This trend has gradually increased in Australia since the turn of the century and by having strategic relationships with some of the world’s leading Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) manufacturers, CA is well positioned to further improve safety & efficiency whilst reducing operating costs through proven AGV technology by Rocla (Finland) and Daifuku (USA).
Solution Capabilities Include:
• Flexible and accessible palletizing systems
• Safe, efficient and cost effective Automated Guided Vehicle systems
• Optimized warehouse solutions
• Modular and scalable solutions
• Innovative solutions for production lines
• Customized solutions for material handling
• In-house fabrication facility
• Compliant with all current AS/NZ OHS standards
• Feasibility and Plant Layout Optimisation
• Risk Assessment and Integrated Safety
• Process Simulation and Visualisation Tools.
Quality Assured ISO 9001 Accreditation
• Design, Manufacture and Implementation of custom built automation
• Project life-cycle mechanical and electrical engineering
• In-house mechanical and electrical trade services
• Production line relocation including full de-commissioning and re-commissioning services
• Feasibility Studies
• Material Handling Process Optimization
• Condition reporting
• FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
Contact us today to see how we can help you.