SmartCart Automatic Guided Cart (AGC) is a flexible and cost-effective Automatic Guided Vehicle or AGV that is guided by magnetic tape, which allows you to quickly install or modify the guidepath in as little as a few hours. SmartCart AGCs are ideal for moving products on an assembly line or transporting goods throughout a plant or warehouse. Because they’re automatic and durable, SmartCarts provide reliable and consistent point-to-point movement of everything from small parts to heavy pallets.
For assembly operations, SmartCarts can be customized with a load handling carrier or a scissor lift to meet your specific needs. They also can form a continuous moving line where an unlimited number of SmartCarts remain synchronized at a close distance, while travelling at a slow speed.
For warehouses and distribution centres, SmartCart offers a wide range of tuggers, which can tow loads anywhere from 27kgs to 2,700kgs. SmartCart also includes options for a single or dual roller conveyor AGC, which is useful for delivering pallets (as large as 1220mm) to and from roller conveyor systems. In addition, the counterbalanced fork SmartCart is perfect for picking up and dropping off pallets from conveyors, stretch wrappers or the floor.
- Increased productivity
- Reliable and consistent
- Magnetic tape guidance
- Quick install and modification
- Tow loads from 27 to 2,700 kgs
- Operate as a continuous moving assembly line
- Reduced operational expenses
- The standard 100 tugger is capable of towing up to 900 kg
- The Model 100 LHF can handle live loads up to 765 kg
- The standard Model 300 Tugger has a 900 kg towing capacity
- The Model 300 Load Handling Frame (LHF) can handle live loads up to 900 kg
- The Model 300 Single Conveyor AGC can transport a load up to 1,440 kg
- The Model 300 Dual Conveyor AGC can transport two 855 kg loads at a time
- The Model 300 Counterbalanced Fork AGC features a 630 kg load capacity