Custom Automation’s designs are founded on years of research into effective BACM technology resulting in an innovative machine that is maintenance friendly and reliable. All major serviceable components are accessible at floor level with overall machine height kept to a minimum enabling our machines to integrate cleanly into any bakes environment.
Heavy duty hydraulic rams make light work of pushing anodes through the BACM in a single stroke in each direction enabling complete discharge of all anodes from the BACM without the need for dummy anodes or access portals to remove anodes left behind.
Patented scraper design that does not utilise brushes, tension springs, pneumatic or hydraulic cylinders to clean all anode surfaces and chamfered edges.
Side action reaming head assembly reducing head height of machine and keeping all carbon waste in a central area. Enables easy maintenance access to cutter heads and motor gearboxes.
Complete manual override control of all equipment enabling safe maintenance operation without human intervention.
Pneumatic knife blade cleaning system at the exit of the BACM guarantees all dust and loose particles are removed from the anode as they are discharged from the BACM.
World leading stub-hole reamer cutter heads which are designed to withstand the rigors of the Carbon Plant environment. This robust, high quality cutter tool was extensively researched, designed and tested by our engineers to ensure that the cutter head provides:
– State of the art performance
– High process reliability due to the firmly embedded front plates and large cutting areas
– Extremely soft cutting action due to high positive cutting edge geometry
– Fully vented cutting head with positive displacement venturi providing high pressure compressed air cooling and waste removal
– Reversible screw in tooling cartridges complete with protective cover plates to protect spare cutting face. All contactless electrical sensors are mounted externally to the machine protecting them from radiated heat and easy access for maintenance
Coke and fines recovery conveyors systems can be supplied with multiple discharge points of fines waste into bulker bags/skips and recovered coke to a hopper to permit recycling by the furnace cranes
Core sample add-on module
Dust collection systems
LCD display – safety systems diagnostics only
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org